About the Session
- Philip W. Peng, MBBS (Canada)
- Anuj Bhatia, MD (Canada)
- Mauricio Forero, MD (Canada)
- Carlos Resptros, MD (Colombia)
- Sushma Bhatnagar, MD (India)
- Michele Curatolo, MD, PhD (USA)
This half-day interactive workshop will focus on peripheral nerve teaching ultrasound for pain intervention I-peripheral nerve. The session will be a 3.5 hours program with four stations, 50-minutes each, and 20-minute break.
- Stellate ganglion, greater occipital nerve
- Ilioinguinal, genitofemoral and lateral femoral cutaneous nerves.
- Suprascapular and intercostal nerves
- Piriformis muscle and pudenal nerve
This ultrasound for pain intervention workshop will focus on the ultrasound-guided intervention for musculoskeletal pain. The session will be a 3.5 hours program with four stations, 50-minutes each, and 20-minute break.
- Hip and knee joints
- Sacroiliac joint and caudal
- Ankle joint and nerves